Store Review Guidelines
By taking a few moments to rate and review a store, you can help other customers find shops, as well as provide the stores with valuable feedback.
By submitting a review, you agree that Kelkoo may include your review in its Store Rating System and publicly post your comments. Reviews typically appear two to four days after submission. You can submit three reviews of a shop every 30 days.
Kelkoo reserves the right to refuse or remove any review that does not comply with these Guidelines or Kelkoo’s Terms of Service and terminate your Kelkoo account for a violation. Kelkoo is not responsible or liable in any way for ratings and reviews posted by its users.
Please note that by submitting a review you agree that your use of store reviews and ratings are governed by the Store Review Guidelines and Kelkoo Terms of Service, the latter prevailing over the former and the FAQs in the event of any conflict or ambiguity arising.
Guidelines for writing a review:
1. Be objective and truthful. Tell us how you really feel. Useful reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a shop, but also why. Be detailed and specific:
- What did you purchase or attempt to purchase?
- Was the Shop’s customer service satisfactory?
- Was the order delivered on time?
- Did the item meet your expectations and arrive in good condition?
2. Stay “on topic.”Keep your comments focused on your experience with the store. Don’t include the comments of others or what you may have heard from others.
3. Try to keep it short. The recommended length for a good review is 250 to 500 words.
1. Don’t spoil it for others. Don’t abuse the service. Reviews should not harass, abuse, or threaten another’s personal safety or property, make false statements, defame, impersonate someone else, contain profanity, sexually explicit, illegal or otherwise objectionable content, as determined by Kelkoo in its sole discretion.
2. Don’t post personal information. Never assume that you are completely anonymous and cannot be identified by your posts. Reviews should not include personal information, such as email addresses, mailing addresses, phone numbers or credit card numbers, belonging to you or others.
3. Don’t post multiple or commercial reviews. Reviews should not include multiple posts by the same user or posts that have spam, commercial or advertising content or links.
4.Don’t copy or otherwise infringe others’ material, trademarks or other intellectual property. Reviews should include your own, original thoughts. We want to hear from you!
5. The use of CAPS is not recommended. Reviews with excessive use of CAPS may not be displayed on site.
6. Don’t upload HTML, viruses, or other malicious code. Reviews are for text only comments. Please help to protect the Kelkoo network.
7. Reviews are for customers only. The Store Rating System is for customers to help other customers and stores. Stores or businesses are not allowed to post reviews about themselves or other shops. If you are store and have a complaint about rating or reviews, go to specific offending review and click on report abuse link and complete the form provided.
Example of a Good Store Review:
I recently bought a digital camera from CoolStore. I was very pleased with their overall service. I called them to make sure the item was in stock and the customer service was very helpful. She did not try to upsell me which i really appreciated.
After I ordered the product online, the store sent me a confirmation email with estimated shipping date and the price charged to my credit card. When the item shipped, I received another email confirming the shipping.
My digital camera arrived on time in good condition and I’ve been enjoying it since.