Product Review Guidelines
Submit a product Review
Share your opinion about products you have purchased. By taking a few moments to rate and review products, you can help other customers find the products that are best for them.
By submitting a review, you agree that Kelkoo may include your review in its Product Information Pages and publicly post your comments. Reviews typically appear two to four days after submission. You may submit only one review per product.
Guidelines for writing a review
1. Be objective and truthful. Tell us how you really feel. Useful reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a product, but also why. Be detailed and specific:
- Did the product meet your expectations?
- How does the product compare to other, similar products in the marketplace with which you have experience?
- What features of the product do you like or dislike?
- Would you recommend the product to others?
2. Stay “on topic”. Keep your comments focused on the product.
3. Try to keep it short. The recommended length for a good review is 250 to 500 words.
1. Don’t spoil it for others. Don’t abuse the service. Reviews should not harass, abuse, or threaten another’s personal safety or property, make false statements, defame, impersonate someone else, contain profanity, sexually explicit, illegal or otherwise objectionable content, as determined by Kelkoo in its sole discretion.
2. Don’t post personal information. Never assume that you are completely anonymous and cannot be identified by your posts. Reviews should not include personal information, such as email addresses, mailing addresses, phone numbers or credit card numbers belonging to you or others.
3. Don’t post multiple or commercial reviews. Reviews should not include multiple posts by the same user or posts that have spam, commercial or advertising content or links.
4. Don’t copy or otherwise infringe others’ material, trademarks or other intellectual property. Reviews should include your own, original thoughts. We want to hear from you!
5. Don’t upload HTML, viruses, or other malicious code. Reviews are for text only comments.
6. Reviews are for customers only. Product Reviews are for customers to help other customers. Manufacturers or merchants are not allowed to post reviews or any promotional or advertising information in the Product Reviews. If you have a complaint about a rating or review, go to specific offending review and click on report abuse link and complete form provided.
Example of a Good Product Review
I recently bought this Digital Camera and have been very satisfied so far. I am not the most tech-savvy person, but figuring out the controls and downloading the imaging software that comes with it was a snap.
My biggest complaint so far is the short battery life. On a couple of occasions, I’ve been out for the day and the battery has died long before I was ready to stop taking pictures. Also, you’ll probably want to buy a bigger memory card, since you can only take a few high-resolution photos using the one that ships with the camera. Other than that, this camera is a great value, and I recommend it wholeheartedly.